Tuesday, April 15, 2008





































Wanted to share some of our Seattle pics. Maia loved her first airplane ride. We visited with old friends, did some shopping and took care of business. Pike Place is one of my favorite places...we also got to go to the Seattle Aquarium-I've never been before (or at least not for a very long time!) where Maia got to touch starfish, anenomes and other strange creatures. I visited Antioch as a prospect for grad school and Christian had meetings with TDM people...it was super busy and our "vacation" didn't last long enough!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robo said...

I don't know you, but I just wanted to tell you that I love the picture at the top of the page. She sure is precious.
God bless