Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hello Friends.
It seems like my head has been so full of "stuff to do" lately, I can't decide which to do first!

We went camping at Laird Park over the 4th with our friend Joseph and his girls Rachel and Adriana. I'll post pictures as soon as I can get them off his camera...I packed my camera without the memory card (go figure). It was a fun trip and a good break from wedding planning, working, etc...I haven't been camping in a long time. I wish I could camp every weekend! The only bad part was that we were in a campsite next to the most rednecky rednecks ever. Their dogs were constantly barking (everyone had a dog) and we could hear them beating their dogs at 6:30 in the morning. Needless to say, I'd rather be somewhere a little more isolated. Other than the first night, Maia did great and keeps talking about "campin'." Hopefully we'll be able to do it again soon!

No comments: